Matthew D. Mitchell
Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate
- 3350 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy Suite 301 Rogers, Arkansas 72758
Matthew D. Mitchell is an associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. Matt concentrates his practice in the areas of banking, corporate and securities, and real estate. Matt represents clients in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation and reorganization, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, and commercial contract drafting and negotiation. In addition, Matt assists clients acquiring, developing, and leasing real estate, and represents financial institutions in a variety of lending and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining Friday, Eldredge & Clark, LLP, Matt clerked for the Honorable Bobby E. Shepherd of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, and worked in the Birmingham office of Balch & Bingham, LLP. Matt worked for the accounting firm RSM US LLP before attending law school.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2013; Executive Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- Bowling Green State University, B.S.B.A, Accounting, cum laude, 2008
- Arkansas Bar Association Section on Corporate and In-House Counsel, Chair
- Circle of Life Hospice, Board Member
- Law Clerk, Hon. Bobby E. Shepherd, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2013-2014
- Named by Mid-South Super Lawyers as Rising Star, 2019
- Highest Score on Arkansas Bar Exam, February 2014
- Publication: The Status of the Spoliation Instruction in Arkansas AfterBunn Builders: A Framework for Analysis, 65 Ark. L. Rev. 663 (2013)
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama