Katherine C. Campbell
- 3350 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy Suite 301 Rogers, Arkansas 72758
Katherine C. Campbell is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group at Friday, Eldredge & Clark. She serves as litigation counsel for individuals and businesses in complex business and commercial disputes including employment claims, collective action wage and hour claims, and breach of contract matters.
She graduated summa cum laude in 2013 from the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Katherine was an associate at Wiley Rein LLP in Washington, DC and served as a law clerk to the Honorable D. Price Marshall Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2013
- University of Georgia, B.A., Journalism in Public Relations and B.A., International Affairs, summa cum laude, 2007
- Awarded Best Brief and Best Oralist, Ben Altheimer Moot Court Competition
- Awarded the Judge Thomas Butt Excellence in Legal Writing Prize
- Editor-in-Chief of the Arkansas Law Review
- Recipient of the Mary Love Collins Award
- Recipient of the Bogle-Sharp Award
- Law clerk to the Honorable D. Price Marshall Jr.
- Publication: Arkansas and Mandatory Arbitration: Is the Feeling Really Mutual?, 65 ARK. L. REV. 343, 2012
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas, 2013
- District of Columbia, 2015
- District of Columbia District Court, 2015
- United States Supreme Court, 2018
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2016