Kael K. Bowling
Commercial Litigation & Regulatory
- 3425 North Futrall Drive Suite 103 Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703-6252
Kael K. Bowling is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Regulatory Practice Group. He focuses his practice on business litigation, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, judgment collection, and real estate and construction litigation.
On behalf of his clients, Kael has litigated residential and commercial foreclosures and evictions, construction disputes, breaches of contract, and related causes of action, and he has also appealed cases to the Arkansas Court of Appeals. Kael serves as litigation counsel to financial institutions, creditors, insurance companies, and other business entities.
He holds a Juris Doctor and LL.M. in Food and Agriculture Law from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, LL.M., Agriculture & Food Law
- University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- Missouri Southern State University, B.G.S.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Food Law & Policy, 2015-16
- Leadership Fayetteville, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Class XXXII, 2018
- Presented Food Safety Champion Award for his work for Wal-Mart Food Safety and Health
- Publication: Why Did the Organic Chicken Cross the Road? To See the Proposed Livestock Animal Welfare Rules in the National Organic Program, 9 Ky. J. of Equine, Agric., & Nat. Resources L. 221, (2017)
- Publication: Old MacDonald Had a Right-to-Farm: Putting a Humane Twist on Missouri’s Right-to-Farm Amendment, 22 Drake J. Agric. L. 2, 137, (2017)
- MSSU football student-athlete
- Selected by attorney peers as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas, Board Member
- Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas, Board of Directors
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- US District Court of the Eastern District of Arkansas
- US District Court of the Western District of Arkansas
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Arkansas