David M. Graf
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
David M. Graf concentrates his practice on the design, implementation, maintenance and administration of tax-qualified retirement plans (including defined benefit pension plans, profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans and ESOPs), nonqualified deferred compensation plans, and welfare benefit plans for financial institutions, regular business organizations, professional corporations, and governmental and non-profit organizations.
He assists plan sponsors and fiduciaries with regulatory compliance with ERISA, state and federal tax issues, and with local legislation affecting retirement and welfare plans. In addition, he acts as counsel to plan sponsors, fiduciaries and participants with respect to ERISA controversies and litigation.
Dave has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law since 2010 and was named Employee Benefits (ERISA) "Lawyer of the Year" in Little Rock in 2019 and 2015.
When Dave is not practicing law, he serves as the current Mayor for Cammack Village. As the Mayor, Dave was instrumental in creating an urban service district as approved by the voters of Cammack Village of which the proceeds have been used to assist in providing much needed governmental services and amenities.
- University of Houston Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, 1992
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1985; South Texas Law Review, 1983-1985
- Texas A & M University, B.B.A. in accounting, 1981
- San Jacinto College, A.A., 1979
- Frequent speaker on employee benefits matters
- Former college basketball player at San Jacinto College
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, since 2010
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Little Rock, 2015 and 2019
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Enterprises for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc., Current Vice President and Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Christ Lutheran School, Former Chairman of the School Board
- ESOP Association
- Former City Attorney for Cammack Village, Arkansas
- Little Rock Zoo, Former Board Member
- Mayor for Cammack Village, Arkansas
- Midwest Pension Conference, Member, Board of Directors
- Southwest Benefits Association
- Stewardship Committee at Grace Lutheran Church, Chairman
- Arkansas, 1992
- Texas, 1985 (Inactive)
- United States Tax Court