Blake D. Lewis
Mergers & Acquisitions
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Blake D. Lewis is an association in the firm's Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. Blake's practice focuses on taxation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, tax controversies, entity formation and governance, and franchising.
Blake has represented clients in a variety of complex acquisition and reorganization transactions spanning multiple industries. In addition, he regularly assists parties with pass-through entity formations and governance, and has experience representing clients in connection with commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing. Blake has also represented clients in tax controversies, including matters with the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration and the Internal Revenue Service.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation; Graduate Editor, Florida Tax Review
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law, J.D. cum laude; Associate Editor, UALR Law Review
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A in Accounting
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association Section on Taxation, Chair
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- United States Tax Court