Robert B. Beach
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Bob Beach concentrates his practice in the municipal bonds and corporate finance sector, with a particular emphasis on bond financing for school districts. He represents municipal advisors, underwriters and issuers.
Bob, a partner in the firm, has been named "Lawyer of the Year 2017" by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Little Rock in the area of Public Finance Law and has been ranked by the publication since 2007. He has also been listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers since 2007 for his work with business and municipal bonds and selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers as one of the "Top 50 Lawyers in Arkansas."
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1985
- Baylor University, B.B.A., summa cum laude,1982;
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Public Finance Law, since 2007
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year" Public Finance Law, Little Rock, 2017
- Ranked in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Corporate/Commercial: Municipal Bonds
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers as "Top 50: Arkansas Super Lawyers"
- United States v. Fox: The Fifth Amendment Shields a Sole Proprietor From Producing Business Records Pursuant to an IRS Summons, 38 Arkansas Law Review 670, 198
- United States v. Fox: The Fifth Amendment Shields a Sole Proprietor From Producing Business Records Pursuant to an IRS Summons, The Monthly Digest of Tax Articles, Vol. 37, No. 6, 1987
- Stephens Inc.
- First Security Beardsley
- Little Rock School District
- Crews & Associates, Inc.
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Baptist News, Board of Directors
- Arkansas Food Bank, Board of Directors
- Baylor University, Network Officer
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Junior Deputy Baseball Club
- Little Rock School District, Various Committees
- Little Rock Metro Rotary Club
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Arkansas, 1985