Allison C. Pearson
Labor & Employment
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Allison Pearson is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Allison practiced at a large Mid-Atlantic firm based in Baltimore, Maryland, with a focus on insurance defense litigation. She also previously served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephanie A. Gallagher, United States Magistrate Judge and as an Attorney Advisor with the United States Social Security Administration.
Allison attended American University, Washington College of Law, where she was an active member of the Moot Court Honor Society. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis with majors in Human Resources Management and Spanish. Allison is a native of North Little Rock, Arkansas.
In 2018, Allison was selected by her attorney peers as a "Rising Star" in Mid-South Super Lawyers.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.S.B.A. with majors in Human Resources Management and Spanish, Honors in Management
- Clerked for the Honorable Stephanie A. Gallagher, United States Magistrate Judge, District of Maryland 2015-2016
- Selected by attorney peers as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2018-2019
- Arkansas, 2017
- Maryland, 2014
- United States Courts of Appeal for the Fourth and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas