Allison C. Pearson
Labor & Employment
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Allison Pearson is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group. Allison advises employers in all aspects of the labor and employment laws including compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the National Labor Relations Act and the Occupational Safety and Health Act. She also regularly defends employers in claims of discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and wage-and-hour violations before federal and state courts and administrative agencies.
Additionally, Allison counsels employers regarding corporate immigration issues including I-9 compliance and issues related to E, H, L, and TN visas. Allison also assists with preparation of visa and permanent resident applications.
Prior to joining the firm, Allison practiced at a firm based in Baltimore, Maryland, with a focus on insurance defense litigation. She also previously served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Stephanie A. Gallagher, United States Magistrate Judge and as an Attorney Advisor with the United States Social Security Administration.
In 2018, Allison was selected by her attorney peers as a "Rising Star" in Mid-South Super Lawyers.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.S.B.A. with majors in Human Resources Management and Spanish, Honors in Management
- Clerked for the Honorable Stephanie A. Gallagher, United States Magistrate Judge, District of Maryland 2015-2016
- Presented with the President's Award by the Pulaski County Bar Association, 2019
- Selected by attorney peers as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2018-2021
- Arkansas, 2017
- Maryland, 2014
- United States Courts of Appeal for the Fourth and Eighth Circuits
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas